Senior iOS Developer Mobile Business
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
Your primary focus will be on mobile app development – specifically native apps. Our Mobile App Developer will need to be creative and progressive with design, development and implementation. Your passion for mobile architecture and development will drive emerging mobile trends, anticipating next generation mobile functionality.
Your work will include, but will not be limited to:
- Design, code, analyse, and test systems for iOS applications
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features and fix bugs
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development
- Designing solutions taking into account scalability, availability, reliability, stability, security and performance
- Researching, monitoring and evaluating emerging technologies to recommend long-term mobile solutions
What distinguishes you:
- Experience and Knowledge: Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad apps. More than 2 apps published on the apple app store. 3-5 years’ experience with development in both Swift and Objective-C
- Working Practice: analytical thinking, independent, structured, results oriented, responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments
- Personality: team player, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across business & technical teams, ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing as well as comfortable working directly with clients
- Enthusiasm: ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact in the organization
- Languages: very good English skills both written and spoken
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...