The Investor Services team answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post from external sources -shareholders, brokers, financial intermediaries, – i.e. Client Service Team, Service Delivery Team and internally from IFDS cross location functional teams supporting this business.
- Accurate completion of all shareholder requests.
- Daily interaction with clients (fund managers) and internal departments to resolve open queries.
- Display good organizational skills in order to meet SLA deadlines and keeps well documented records. Ensures that checklists, job aids and working procedures are up to date and followed.
- Adhere to existing procedures and controls in place.
- Maintaining a good communication with the donor site on all tasks.
- Acting as a mentor to junior staff and provide coaching under the supervision of the Manger.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- At least two years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference.
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook…)
- Strong client focus.
- Strong communication skills – adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację