Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets – our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
Senior Investment Risk Analyst
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior Investment Risk Analyst?:
The Senior Operations Analyst will work with risk managers and investment management to develop quantitative analysis and processes to measure investment risk to better manage portfolios.
Additionally, the Senior Operations Analyst will provide data and support to marketing teams. Responsibilities will include operations, programming, data validation, report design and analysis.
Joining us you can count on:
- Support in getting industry certifications such as: CFA, FRM, CIPM
- Opportunity to develop experience and expertise in a niche field – performance measurement and analytics, and market risk
- Access to analytics platforms which are recognized globally like: Bloomberg, Barclays Point, FactSet.
- The opportunity to engage with stakeholders from diverse areas of the business, such as Risk consultants,
- Investment teams, Sales and Marketing, Fund Accounting, Compliance
- Work in a global environment that covers international markets, and the opportunity to be working on a daily basis with colleagues in multiple offices around the world.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline, MBA or Masters of Financial Engineering preferred.
- 3-6 years relevant work experience in the Financial Services Industry generally, preferably some with investment risk management, investment performance or fund accounting experience
- Superior quantitative skills required.
- Familiar with statistical theory and have a good understanding of financial instruments and markets.
- Progress toward or completion of CFA, FRM or CIPM preferred
- Understanding of database functionality and good programming skills. Proficient in SQL.
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program,
- MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.