Senior Investment Compliance Analyst (SQL/Programming), Associate 2
job requisition id
Do you like Sherlock Holmes or dr House mindset? Do you enjoy resolving complex cases? Do you have an eye for details? If so, we might be looking for you to join our Investment Compliance team.
Investment Compliance Analyst does perform actual fund investments vs investment market standard analyses – all to protect investor’s best interest. On a daily basis, Investment Compliance Analyst investigates and solves various compliance cases, what is an excellent startup and development into the banking industry.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Under supervision of the Manager, the Senior Investment Compliance Analyst will engage in various projects, special analysis and initiatives relating to technical aspects of the business.
- Provide technical support to Manager and Compliance teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Build rules utilizing compliance engine,
- Validate data sets,
- Monitoring fund activity in terms of regulations on the automated compliance monitoring system
- Identify, investigate and document violations based on the system, provided documents and third-party tools
- Maintain detailed documentation on clients and their contracts/investment guidelines
- Confirm the accuracy of fund data from internal and external sources, and perform maintenance in internal databases
- Assist in the improvement of the rule coding, identify errors in the software and propose modifications
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare proper documentation
Reviewing Work and Assisting Manager
- Review the work of others
- Liaise with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action
- Keep team Manager informed of issues; Ensure the issues log is updated and track progress
- Provide technical support to compliance teams in relation to the compliance platform
Communication & Relationships
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries
- Keep Team Manager informed as to the daily work progress and status of requests
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects, provide assistance for colleagues and manager
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members
- Demonstrate good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines related to projects and daily work
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Very good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and database applications
- Ability to establish and maintain professional contacts and relationships within the company
- A thorough understanding of departmental compliance platform is required
- Knowledge of issues related to investment compliance
- Accuracy and ability to work with deadlines
- Knowledge of VBA would be an advantage
- Proficiency with investment compliance monitoring system
- Strong understanding of SQL query language
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience utilizing Bloomberg would be an asset
- Ability to prioritize, pay attention to details and understand customer requirements
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the My Workday’s Talents and Performance System:
- Take Ownership and Initiative
- Ensure accuracy and quality
- Provide outstanding service
- Communicate Effectively
- Foster Collaboration and Teamwork
What can you expect from us:
- Development & help to grow your knowledge and experience
- Our support to learn from each other
- Solid learning curve [banking standards, finance word]
- Wild range of trainings and opportunities for personal development
If this speaks to you – come and join us in Investment Compliance!
Note: Please upload your CV in English
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...