AREA OF INTEREST
The Senior Country Support Representative will work in the HR Country Team for Poland providing HR operations and administration support to leaders and employees across all our sites in Poland, currently approx. 2000 employees.
You will be seen as a subject matter expert (SME) for in country HR processes, local labour law knowledge and any impact that a change in law has on these processes.
As an SME for the team, you will utilise your knowledge and expertise to support your peers with questions, help drive process improvement changes, co-ordinate work volume across team and be a point of contact for our key business partners and stakeholders.
You’ll be a member of the broader Global Country Support organisation, where you’ll join 70 team members based in 40 countries, covering 96 countries, and speaking a total of 30 languages.
Country Support is the bridge between global solutions (programs and policies) and customized, local experiences. We play a critical role in delivering consistent solutions, consulting, expertise and support to our local country communities. We ensure Cisco’s people have what they need to thrive at work.
In this role:
You will have knowledge in, and experience of delivering, some or all these core activities:
• Local Benefits Delivery
• Local Absence Management
• Local Compliance and Labour Law Implementation
• New Employee Data Collection
• Car Lease Allowance
• HR Programme Delivery
• HR Incident Support
• Labour Law Inspections
• Building of effective relationships with managers, employees and HR.
• Guiding and contracting with clients
• Collaborative teamwork across businesses
• Negotiating skills
• Management of process and programs
• Deliver on continuous improvements
• Dedication on results and solutions
• Seen as SME, and key contact, in team for your knowledge and experience
• Expertise in local labour law and processes
• Support team with conversations with partners, vendors and stakeholders
• Three + years of customer service related and/or human resources-related experience
• Subject matter expertise or strong interest in local employment law and culture
• English language required (fluent)
• Demonstrates working knowledge of typical HR shared services and programs
• Applies knowledge of benefits and other human resources-related policies and programs for effective and accurate resolution
• Ability to handle highly complex issues and bring to successful resolution
• Self-starter and strong problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication
• Excellent collaboration and teamwork
• Provides coaching and constructive feedback to team members and partners to improve processes and team operations
• Supports team with queries and helps manage workload across team
• Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrates critical thinking, sound judgment and a pragmatic approach to decision making
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data travelling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and size to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognise our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.
Zamieszczona oferta pracy jest efektem współpracy Fundacji Mamo Pracuj z pracodawcą. Przed aplikacją do firmy samodzielnie sprawdź warunki zatrudnienia.