Senior Chief Administration Officer, AVP
Who we are looking for
Senior Chief Administration Officer, AVP is responsible for providing consulting & advisory role for senior management, overseeing key governance and business administration processes, driving or supporting agreed strategic initiatives and providing dedicated support to the key stakeholders in Poland Branch and EMEA.
The role is a combination of team management, activity/project management and business management.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Chief Administration Officer you will:
- Oversee key BAU reporting products (i.e. Turnover, Exit Interview, OT, Mandatory Training, etc.) Ensures that products are relevant and respond to business needs.
- Provide consultancy and advisory through critical data analysis, extracting key insights, preparing executive summaries to the reports, indicating potential areas of focus/anomalies
- Deliver ad hoc analytical requests (e.g. Absence analysis)
- Oversee Monthly Business Review process, incl. scorecard (governance and improvement) and reviews. Coordinates EVP Scorecard process.
- Oversee existing governance and business administration processes resulting from business needs and branch management.
- Co-lead CAO Network. Leverages the Network to drive discipline in agreed admin focus areas and drive admin reduction efforts. Set priorities for the group as per business needs e.g. focus on OT decrease, timesheet discipline, mandatory training, etc.
- Lead or support producing executive content; Cooperates effectively with respective stakeholders to obtain required input and add value through a critical review;
- Chair and/or facilitate agreed management forums.
- Oversee locally Executive Administration team
- Manage independently assigned strategic initiatives, work streams or projects resulting from executing Poland and EMEA strategy (i.e. Monitoring non HC Expenses, OT/Enova Daas implementation support, Future Ways of working and Floor Plans). Builds required business cases aimed at addressing identified challenges;
- Be effective team manager focused on people development, performance management and keeping the right engagement and retention level. Is focused on building SME knowledge of the team in their respective areas.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Analytical skills & problem solving ability;
- Ability to communicate across the organization and be considered as a trusted partner
- Strong presentation skills including solid experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Evidence of people management experience;
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural banking environment and matrix organizational structure;
- Proficiency in English;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Approximately 8-10 years of relevant experience in Governance, Management, Finance, Management Information area
- PC literacy including: MS Office, Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, Project, Access, SQL, Visio
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology standards would be an asset
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts and experience in change management
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program that will help you to match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...