Senior Business Systems Analyst
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst (BSA) who will to be part of a global IT Delivery team and will focus on onboarding new and existing Core and virtual products onto our online ordering platform and Sales assisted quoting/ordering. This will include enabling New Product Introductions taking it through a commercialization process with the definition of the business processes and technology for selling through online and manual channels. BSAs will utilize their strong technical competencies and functional business expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements. To do this successfully they will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business needs, and IT development to provide automated solutions. An ability to understand product onboarding process issues, design, document and communicate technical solutions to the Product Management and supporting cross-functional business stakeholders is essential to the success in this role.
Business Requirements Analysis
- Partners with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business requirements across functional areas.
- Is respected by business for deep, cross functional business process expertise and innovative solutioning across platforms and systems/architectures.
- Able to distill executive level requirements into appropriate discovery work plans and guide team members on good requirements gathering
- Has a strong focus on gathering core requirements, beyond stated requirements and correctly places them within a broader context.
Process Modeling and Design
- Partners with team members and vendors to model business processes.
- Is respected by business for driving innovative process improvements.
- Able to communicate process improvements at implementation and executive level.
- Understands Product environment and helps to connect/align relevant business stakeholders roadmaps.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and communications within and beyond functional track.
- Knows business environment well enough to identify and proactively include the correct stakeholders.
- Interacts regularly with senior management level stakeholders and demonstrates value from realized projects.
- Working as part of a global IT organization, BSA must have substantial communication, relationship building and influential skills that will allow them to gain confidence, understanding and support from their counterparts in order to be perceived as part of the global but extended IT team
- Responsible to design and document cross-functional and global solutions, drawing on functional expertise of functional and technical team members or vendors, as appropriate.
- Advises on solutions prepared by peers or supporting team, and champions good design practices Documentation
- Create detailed functional design documents (mainly Configuration and Functional Design Documents) for setup, conversions, interfaces, and reports.
- Coordinate with IT development teams to manage the development process and resolve issues.
- Reviews functional designs and obtains sign-offs with the cross functional business and IT teams.
- Provides inputs into business processes based on design capabilities.
- Champions sustainable, forward-looking functional designs.
- Keeps up to date with industry trends and vendor capabilities to produce robust functional designs.
- Documents and reviews broader team documentation.
- Supports team in identifying and defining relevant documentation templates pertaining to solution delivery.
- Be a champion for knowledge transfer to enable/empower other team members.
- Get an alignment with Architecture Review Board (ARB) to ensure that the architecture is aligned with the overall IT
Testing & Test Design
- Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
- Coordinate’s integration testing validates test cases with stakeholders for user acceptance testing and training and obtains signoffs.
- Coordinates defects clarification, triage, and coordinate resolution with engineering teams.
- Designs forward looking configurations by recognizing future needs aligned with the business roadmap.
- Experienced with both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Manages multiple application releases and projects and stakeholder expectations.
- Designs release scope and schedule in line with business goal, prioritization and IT capacity.
- Manages / leads individual consulting resources as assigned.
- Participates in vendor advisory boards and user groups.
- Configures applications in line with business goals.
- Designs forward looking configurations by recognizing future needs aligned with the business roadmap
- Develops configuration standards.
Support and Sustaining Operations
- Monitor implemented systems and processes to ensure high performance.
- Manage support requests to ensure timely and thorough resolution of issues.
- Leads troubleshooting efforts on critical issues with cross functional teams through resolution.
- Identifies improvements to address repeat issues
Training and change management
- Works with functional leadership teams to set expectations and conduct planning and execution of SME training activities.
- Defines, communicates, and implements support and engagement plans.
- Analyzes adoption rates and issues and assesses business case realization and proposes solutions to improve.
- Good understanding of product rollout initiative from systems perspective.
- Quote to cash and online ordering expertise with CPQ and Order Management experience.
- Subscription management and subscription billing knowledge is preferred with experience on onboarding software-based products.
- Experience working with IT development staff on complex projects to rollout products.
- Oracle CPQ (BigMachines)/Oracle Siebel CRM knowledge preferred.
- Zuora and/or other Subscription management tool knowledge preferred.
- Salesforce.com – Sales Cloud and Apttus agreements knowledge useful.
- Basic knowledge of API based integration architecture preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills; including process documentation
- Good analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills
- Good analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other business systems analysts and cross functional peers to support deadlines
- 7+ years of experience with proven track record of delivering on large cross-functional initiatives.
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Business or Engineering Management. Masters’ degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...