Senior Business Analyst – Middle Office, remote, Officer
Your new team
Middle Office Transaction Management teams service all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same. IMS Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationships.
Who we are looking for
An individual with proven solid financial services experience (industry-related Middle Office, Custody or Transaction Processing experience is preferred), project / change management experience and business analyst’s type of skills and mindset who will be leading strategic projects across the department. You will be representing the department when delivering cross-functional projects as well as being responsible for marinating and building relationships with critical internal and external stakeholders.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements, or you can work remotely from your location in Poland.
Your new role
- As a Senior Business Analyst – Middle Office, Assistant Vice President you will be responsible for:
- Representing the Middle Office function in both external and internal project discussions and workshops
- Creating and maintaining all critical business relationships, both internally and externally
- Acting as senior escalation point and subject matter expert for middle office related inquires
- Leading global, both external and internal onboarding process by achieving operational readiness, reducing post-migration straight through process fallouts, supporting resources estimation
- Leading strategic projects and initiatives as representative of the wider business operations teams
- Leading and facilitating projects and clients calls & meetings with various external and internal parties to gather requirements and duly deploy processes/changes
- Supporting the client Project Management Office as Transaction Management representative in administrative duties within the functional workstream
- Supporting other Transaction Management onboarding activities as required
- Displaying a culture of individual ownership and accountability in performing the role
- Preparing reports for audit and audit assistance
- Representing the Transaction Management function in both external and internal project discussions and workshops
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage large, complex projects throughout the project life cycle and manage project teams on tight time frames
- Ability to manage through complex issues and realign priorities and deliverables to ensure milestones and targets are achieved
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to work with global SSC business lines;
- Client service and solutions driven mind-set
- Strong prioritization management and resource management skills
- Expertise with project management methodology and tools
- Fluent English – strong verbal and written communication skills
Previous Experience & Preferred Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization preferred – a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within Middle Office Transaction Management services
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- Financial market expertise with a particular focus on financial products
- Self-starter, self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative with an ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Experience of working in a critical deadline driven environment
- Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Ability to form effective working relationships with multiple parties – Clients, Business Experts, IT and Project Teams
- Proven Transaction Management knowledge across asset types
- Industry utility experience preferred – Omgeo CTM, ALERT, TradeNeXus, SWIFT
- Understanding of change management and Lean best practice theories, with practical experience is desirable
- Excellent understanding of settlement associated risks
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program that will help you to match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is https://careers.statestreet.com/global/en/job/-695747/Fund-Accountant-with-German-language-proficiency-Remote-Associate-1?source=mamopracujan equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...