Capital Markets & Advisory
Your field of responsibility
The key responsibilities include:
- Designs, develops and modifies code based on functional and system requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit and functional testing.
- Perform development tool and environment design and configuration.
- Support bug fixes, change requests and functional enhancement on the code.
- Validates scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Responsible for overall technology direction for the assigned module/project.
- Interacts with Design team and Test team for requirements and defects.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of data processing systems and software.
- Implementation of low-latency and highly available APIs.
- Support with implementation of user interfaces.
- Follow the change and Incident Management process.
Your future colleagues
You will join a team of passionate professionals working on solutions for the CS CFO Department. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We expect high proficiency in BigData and Java programming combined with leadership and Tech Design skills.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Java 1.8
- Spring Boot (DI, Lombok)
- Knowledge of agile development processes
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in working as a team member (a team-player)
- DevOps Awareness
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...