Senior Backend Developer & Operation Engineer
Łopuszańska 95, Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- You will be responsible for the architecture, development and implementation of RESTful API which should be used by mobile and web apps, including storage mechanisms and related items (data models, database choice and topologies, scaling foundation etc.).
- We gonna go cloudy. You will also be responsible for architecture and implementation of a cloud based api/storage system.
- At the end, you should somehow automate maintenance and usage of this cloud based solution, which means:
- You will be responsible for the topology and implementation of our CI/CD and collaboration platform
- Integration of CI/CD tools with collaboration tools (Slack, Confluence, JIRA)
- Learn through constant feedback and teamwork in self-empowered Scrum teams
Infrastructure as Code
- Automate the deployment and operations of cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, Azure Devops)
- Plan and configure application and deployment in cloud infrastructure
- Monitor our cloud solutions (e.g. New Relic and Prometheus)
- 5+ years of professional experience as software engineer with a passion for IT infrastructure and operations.
- Knowledge of programming languages and frameworks (Java/SpringBoot,).
- Expertise and hands-on experience with a major cloud provider like Azure, AWS or Google.
- Knowledge of Monitoring services, e.g. DataDog, New Relic, Grafana/ Prometheu.
- Knowledge on cloud automation (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Puppet) and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as deployment pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab).
- Experience with databases: SQL and/or no-SQL databases.
- Knowledge of a testing framework & experience in test-driven development.
- Knowledge of web and network technologies (DNS, SSL, WAF, LB, etc.).
- Coordinative strengths and strong intercultural skills.
- Willingness to travel and work as a part of a international team (<20% of working time).
- And most important: have fun working with wonderful people in a diverse team.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment.
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch.
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Relocation package.
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...