Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Senior Assistant – Legal team
This role will form part of the Legal Department and support the Legal Department’s This role will form part of the Legal Department and support the Legal Department’s work in UK/Ireland/Australia and Asia and possibly also in future in EMEA.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Initial responsibilities to work for the Australian Legal Team with a view to working more broadly for the Asia Legal Team and the International Legal Team over time.
In the longer term if there is capacity, assisting with Company Secretarial work for EMEA, based on need, including assisting with the UK/Ireland Boards and Luxembourg Boards.
In the longer term, we expect the candidate to be able to set up a systematic and proper repository of the board materials and resolutions for all FT entities in Asia.
- Prepare board and committee meeting agendas for review by Corporate Counsel (approximately 40 meetings per year)
- Co-ordinate collation of papers for board and committee meetings
- Compile board packs (including uploading in Board Vantage system) for review by Corporate Counsel
- Maintain various registers including member registers and document registers.
- Prepare draft filings for review by Corporate Counsel, including liaison with teams to compile filings
- Document and file management
- File documents in local drives as directed
- Upload documents to SharePoint
- Likely broader responsibilities for the Asia Legal Team and International Legal Team over time:
- Preparing draft Board resolutions for the Asia Legal Team for Corporate Counsel to review.
- Preparing draft standard form Legal Agreements for Corporate Counsel to review.
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have at least one of the following: (Training in law, Training as a company secretary, Prior work as a paralegal in a law firm or supporting a legal role, Prior administrative work in a law firm or supporting a legal role, Paralegal skills)
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels with a strong client service focus.
- Have good command of written and spoken English.
- Are paying key attention to detail.
- Possess project management and problem-solving skills.
- Are self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
- Are meticulous, organized and able to respond quickly to requests for information.
- Can interact with stakeholders across different countries.
- Possess strong proficiency with MS Office applications and SharePoint.
- Can develop strong, collaborative and productive relationships with key stakeholders globally and work well in teams, including virtual and diverse teams.
- Have a talent for continuous improvement, taking initiative to improve operations and systems and make them more efficient.
- Can achieve organizational excellence, be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Local work with global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.