Senior Account Executive
At Equinix, we believe in the power of ‘Interconnection’. The rise of digital business is inspiring innovative commerce and collaboration models and whole new ways of competing. Interconnection makes it all happen. With more than 200 datacenters in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, Equinix helps companies get digital ready, and place everything within reach.
The Equinix culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. They share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything they do.
To support our growing business in Poland, we are hiring a Account Executive to further develop our Enterprise business in the Polish territory and grow our market presence.
The Account Executive will be responsible for driving new business, account management and revenue growth from strategic Enterprise customers and prospects headquartered in Poland, leveraging channel partners where possible.
Build Customer Relationships
- Plans, builds, and maintains relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts/prospects
- Facilitates customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with customers to identify and develop new selling opportunities
Leverage Internal & External Partners
- Coordinates sales approach with the extended sales team (Sales Engineers, Solutions Architect, Customer Care, SSA, Commercial Solutions, Sales Operations, etc.) and external partners (Reseller, Strategic Alliance, etc.) · Demonstrates consistent intra-region selling and occasional cross region exports
- Leverages network of peer representatives in strategic alliance and reseller partners to map and penetrate accounts
- Researches and documents detailed understanding of customer business and organizational landscape on select accounts
- Develops account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts
- Identifies customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements to match to Equinix solutions in partnership with SEs/SAs
- Delivers pitch in partnership with SE/SAs and tailors pitch to customer needs
- Proven proficiency of Equinix product set and solutions
- Sells full suite of Equinix offerings to include global footprint
- Leverages external partners to drive solution development in new areas/prospects
- Proactively addresses high churn risk customers leveraging internal resources and external partners
- Facilitates customer contract renewals and negotiations to protect revenue
- Leverages internal resources to understand customers contractual obligations around notice periods, renew terms, Equinix exposure
- Actively monitors and maintains status of opportunities in SFDC, following the principles of forecasting
- Identifies at risk accounts, expiring contracts and forecasts churn
- Prioritizes list of accounts/prospects for short and long-term pursuit to achieve assigned sales objectives
- Provides accurate forecasts
- May focus on particular vertical or sub-vertical within a dedicated sector
- Coordinates with Opportunity Development Team to strategize lead & sales opportunity qualification
- Pursues highest propensity prospects, fills the funnel with opportunities; cold calling prospects and building industry contacts
- Facilitates commercial offer and contract negotiations in partnership with Sales Management, leveraging internal resources as needed to obtain best commercial terms possible
- Understands commercial levers and partners with sales leadership, commercial solutions, and P&L to recommend deal structure
What we offer:
- The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneer spirit. We offer you:
- Full time job agreement
- Competitive salary and benefits (including VIP medical coverage)
- Pre-paid lunch cards
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We look forward to meeting you!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...