Security Solutions Architect
Krakow – Poland State
About the role
Security Solutions Architects are part of the Akamai Professional Services team and work directly with clients to deliver Akamai’s solutions.
You will be involved with projects from design through implementation, testing and customer sign-off. You will work independently or within a small technical team in delivering security solutions to Akamai’s customers. You will plan, implement, test, and deploy Akamai platform configurations to integrate with customer web sites, develop and execute test cases and scripts for customer solutions.
You will be a part of a strong innovative culture where you will use Akamai’s services to support our customers with cyber-attack detection and support mitigation strategies, process and quality improvements. You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of Akamai’s Security solutions offering. You will participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations.
About the Team
Recognizing that an organization’s approach to its Internet initiatives is developed long before implementation and is an ongoing exercise long after go-live, Akamai Professional Services offers consulting services that address all phases of a customer’s Internet strategy. The SA Security team is part of Akamai’s security business unit and are responsible for implementing Akamai’s Security solutions.
- You will work with customers to incorporate Akamai Security products and services into
their architecture and operations to derive business value
- You will analyze customer web security traffic to tune security configurations
- You will provide expertise to optimize security posture
- You will build and install configurations and associated services
- You will implement new services in coordination with the customers’ and our project
- You will monitor timelines and milestones for changes and corresponding project impacts
- You will certify customers to use our services
- You will participate in training initiatives for the team, in order to help the team grow their
technical skills and soft skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CS or equivalent experience
- Level of experience – Open with at least 3 years in a security environment
- Must be experienced with HTTP/HTTPS and DNS
- Strong understanding of Network Protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS and DNS
- Web security background
- 2 years Linux/Unix skills
- Certifications such as CEH, GWAPT, OSCP or CISSP beneficial
- Experience with on-site IDS/IPS or Firewalls or Web Application Firewalls.
- Experience with Unix and web-related programming or scripting languages: Perl, PHP, Shell Scripting, J2EE, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, etc.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację