Job ID 219960
Your field of responsibility
A challenging and exciting position as a project manager in the fast growing area of IT Security addressing emerging threats and regulatory requirements with groundbreaking products and solutions.
- The opportunity to lead high profile, ambitious global change projects in the IT Security space as part of a dedicated global program and project delivery team within a top tier financial services company.
- Highly professional culture, empowering project managers to be leaders and investors, with responsibilities for project delivery, financial management, strategic risk taking, business partner engagement and people leadership.
- End-to-end project management with responsibility for planning, initialization, progress tracking and execution to successful conclusion in line with the planned budget.
- Close regular interaction and collaboration with key international business partners.
The role involves:
- You will have the ability to work within an international team and provide clear leadership and direction to its members, including integrating with and providing oversight of development deliverables owned by 3rd party resources.
- You will manage Programs and/or Projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget.
- Contribute to department wide objectives.
- Responsibility to plan and manage budget, resources and achievements.
- Responsibility to build detailed business cases, cost plans and RAID logs.
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of all IT relevant tasks associated with projects.
- Working according to the internal project methodology (Credit Suisse Solution Delivery Framework).
- Project risks and issues log maintained and communicated, with appropriate critical issue as required.
- Executive project status reporting for Steering Committee and Director level.
Your future colleagues
Become a member of the fast growing of Global IT Security Project Management Team addressing emerging threats and regulatory requirements with groundbreaking products and solutions for the bank.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- At least 8 years’ delivery experience working as an IT project or program manager
- Proven experience in managing large, geographically distributed project teams successfully
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with an ability to tailor communications based on the needs of the intended audience with an ability to interact successfully with senior management as part of business partner boards
- Strong problem solving, solution and goal oriented personality, ability to deliver quality under high workload
- IT Security project management experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior Banking, Financial Services or Consulting experience would be helpful
- PMP (or similar) qualification
- A degree or higher education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...