Security Expert for Bosch Integration Platform
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Developing security concepts for integration of application to operate IT Products and Solution on large scale after go-live (e.g. operational manual, checklists, roll-out concept)
- Providing security zone concept for integration (edge, enterprise, private/public clouds)
- Contacting for integration related topics for AICs
- Collaborating with C/IDS and CI/IS
What distinguishes you:
- Authentication and authorization within Bosch IDP landscape (CIAM, NGW ADFS) and user stores (BCD, RBADMIN, BICADM)
- Relevant protocols: Open ID Connect, OAuth 2, SAML 2, (mutual) TLS, SNC
- Certificate handling (internal/external). X.509, Key-Handling
- Encryption like PGP
- Bosch regulations (EISA), portfolio and processes regarding security
- Infrastructure environments like VMs, OpenShift, Docker or public clouds regarding security aspects
- Experience with tools for network analysis (wireshark, tcpdump, …), cryptography (openssl, keytool, …), etc.
- Good knowledge of topics surrounding cryptography, especially cipher suites
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...