Security Design & Consultancy Engineer
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are looking for security engineer who is able to conceive and implement solutions for enterprise wide security. The security engineer is responsible for performing high end design focusing on embedded devices used in various domains such as IoT, home automation, automobiles. As a senior member you are expected to serve as a technical leader in this area within organization. The work would entail consulting international teams on cyber security solutions.
- Designing and implementing cyber security overlay for against embedded systems.
- Investigate and carry out Threat and Risk Assessment.
- Defining Security Concepts
- Create innovative solutions tools/automations for project specific needs.
- Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience.
- Perform research and contribute to open source community on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
4 – 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python) or any other high level language.
- Knowledge of embedded PC architecture such as ARM and assembly programming or knowledge of kernel internals or
- Experience in multiple OS programming (POSIX, WinAPI), secure kernel compilation and source code review experience.
- Experience of Network Security/ Protocols desirable.
- Knowledge in low level protocols such as SPI, JTAG, UART is desirable.
- Knowledge of cryptography is desirable.
- Existing contribution to open source projects, CVE reporting, conference publications are desirable but not mandatory.
- Certifications such as CISA/CEH/CISSP are desirable and would hold weightage but not mandatory.
- Background in automotive systems is desirable but not mandatory.
Soft skill requirements
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and within a team.
- Willingness to learn new technical topics.
- Attention to details.
- Structured and systematic approach to projects.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...