General Purpose of the Role:
Nokia CNS / Core Engineering / Media Management R&D team is seeking for product Security Architect – in order to address growing business needs of Nokia Session Border Controller (SBC) product. This has to be supported by rapid product evolution of its cloud native product architecture.
Therefore, we need Security Architect to join our R&D organization. The candidate in this role will be required to work with R&D members (CTO, other systems engineers/architects, software engineers) as well as product line managers (PLMs) and customer support teams to define, design and deliver cloud native SBC product.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Defining product security architecture and new product functions to maintain and enrich its security with new capabilities.
- Cooperation with Product Managers, Product Architects, System Engineers, CTO and Development Teams on defining of product security roadmap, feature definitions and backlog prioritization
- Identification of product security gaps and deficiencies, addressing them into enhancements/ backlog items
- Supporting design, implementation, test, sales and maintenance of product with the relevant teams
- Documenting and presenting product capabilities internally and externally (documentation/ publications, security artefacts and presentations)
- Involvement in relevant certification / standardization activities
- Cross-sharing technology & product knowledge among various project team members
- Representing R&D internally and externally
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Candidate´s with degree in computer science or electrical engineering will be more relevant. Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience including hands-on software design, development and software architecture in an R&D organization.
- Very good understanding of software security architecture in cloud, virtualization, cloud native principles, linux, microservices, containers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current and emerging cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, trends and mitigations ranging across the technologies required to provide layered defense
- Expertise in various cloud security controls and architecture design aspects around identity and access management, RBAC, SSO, access governance etc
- Experience implementing security solutions for telecom systems in cloud
- Broad understanding of information security architecture principles
- Relevant industry certificates like CISSP, CEH, CISM, CRISC
- Data analytics skills
- English as working language
- Experience with VMware, Openstack, AWS, Openshift, Azure clouds/ CaaS.
- Understanding Machine Learning technologies & methods
- Knowledge of IMS functions and protocols, specifically Session Border Controller components and functions, VOIP and VoLTE architecture would be an advantage
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...