Job ID 219995
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role where you will play an exciting Senior Security Architect role that works on enterprise and solution architecture and across Enterprise and Client Identity and Access Management (EIAM and CIAM) domains.
- We offer you the opportunity to modernize and spearhead the strategy and architecture for both EIAM and CIAM. You will work with the IAM engineering community to build the next generation IAM services that work cohesively together for the bank.
- You will report directly into Head of IAM Architecture. This is an exciting technical leadership role where the successful candidate will have both the ability to roll-up their sleeves to manage a wide range of strategic and technology challenges and build a dynamic team. This is a technical role working with engineers to deliver solutions that work for the bank.
- You will be responsible for developing the IAM Architecture and producing consistent and high-quality service roadmaps, ensuring strategy alignment and oversight of standards and guidelines.
- You will work closely with the technical domain architects and engineers to develop and agree the target state and transitional states of EIAM and CIAM. You will be accountable for the architectural oversight of the identity domains.
- You will drive modern authentication (MFA/passwordless), IDP and identity federation, authorization, credential management, user and role management, identity management (IDM), privileged access management (PAM), access governance, biometrics, secrets management across on-prem and cloud.
- You will drive Cloud initiatives in line with our Digitalization strategy and work on modern IAM for the Cloud. You will drive strategic projects including Identity Provider for Cloud and SaaS applications.
- You will participate in use cases and requirements analysis, architecture state definition (target/interim), technology evaluation and strategy decision, architecture reviews, as well as identification of improvement opportunities and architecture support for department program/projects.
- You will collaborate with your colleagues and fellow architects across Credit Suisse, as well as Business Divisions on dependencies across technical domains and service areas.
- You will have a chance to increase an engagement of the architecture team, architecture community both within CTOO and within CSO divisions and you will be actively engaged in strategic projects, and this will be ultimately reflected in increased customer engagement and drive higher value from the use of CSO services.
- You will be a member of the CSO and other global Design Authorities – representing CSO at those boards to ensure that the right decisions are taken in full context, dependencies are professionally managed and appropriate socialization of key decisions takes place.
Your future colleagues
The members of the Team you will be joining is diverse both in background and experience as well as geographically. Members of the Team communicate well each to other, share their thoughts and ideas. Everyone contributes their fair share and keep track of progress and work together efficiently on variety of tasks and solutions to fulfill the agreed plan and are within the Bank Strategy. Team is keen and happy to support each other. Everyone is unique and offers own experience and knowledge.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experienc
We are looking for a person who can offer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education and practical experience in this domain)
- Experience is modern identity standards for authentication (passwordless and MFA) such as FIDO2; experience and understanding of modern federation technologies (SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Knowledge of modern Digital Identity standards such as Verifiable Credentials is a plus
- Proven experience of working in EIAM and CIAM domains – including Identity Management, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Modern Authentication (MFA/Passwordless), Secrets Management, Access Governance, Identity Provider/Identity Federation.
- Experience in securing APIs with standards such as OAuth2, JWT, JWS, JWE; understanding of Open Banking (OB) and various OB flows.
- Experience with various Identity & Access Management tooling, e.g., Azure AD, Ping Fed, Centrify, CA PAM, Hypr, RSA, biometrics, Hashicorp Vault, Azure IAM foundations and others.
- Proven understanding in Security Architecture and at least 8 years of hands-on experience in an architecture role (enterprise or domain architecture) and, as a plus, around 5 years of software engineering experience with a good understanding of modern practices and trends in Enterprise, Enabling, Cyber and IT security, technologies, and frameworks.
- Profound knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, strategies, processes, and methodologies, bringing a passion for architecture and software engineering excellence, inc. experience in architecture modelling.
- Knowledge of Agile, Cloud, DevOps, Open Source, and a programming language is of substantial advantage as well as practical experience of driving architecture good practice and encouraging creative or forward-thinking in a traditional and modern IT environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new skills, with excellent analytical ability helping you to act as a dedicated problem solver of complex issues.
- Positive personality and can-do attitude as well as sound communication skills with an excellent command of the English language.
- Leadership skills, team-mate spirit, partnering mind-set and an enthusiastic, motivated personality.
- Intellectually curiosity and keenness to be up to date with technical trends and developments relating to technical products that might be used enterprise wide and software delivery methodologies.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills that enable to quickly gain trust and build up efficient relationships to collaborate with internal partners to drive design of global and regional initiatives/ programs forward.
- Ability to evidence implementation of a team culture, resulting of continuous improvement methodology across people, process, and technology.
- Proficiency in balancing business partner views and interests. Ability to engage senior leaders with different professional and cultural backgrounds in functional merits of Enterprise IT, including articulating business benefits in very tangible ways.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...