Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in the Chief Security Office (CSO) which is a global organization within the Group CIO organization that provides Enterprise, Enabling and Security services to the Bank. CSO has 1,800+ people across the globe.
GCIO provides commercially competitive products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have a proven track record of delivering reliable, innovative solutions to our clients, offering a state-of-the-art smart working office environment and promote flexible working.
Directly under Chief Security Officer we have global CSO Security Architecture team run by Chief Security Architect.
CSO Security Architecture works in partnership with the IT Risk and CISO organizations to detect and protect against any security threats, handling compliance regulation and preventing data breaches.
- As a CSO Security Architect, you will be involved on program level providing the expertise and services to Domain and Solution Architects.
- This role will be assigned to Endpoint Security and SaaS projects.
- Have exposure to cutting edge technology, including modern authentication, Cloud (M365 and other SaaS solutions), Crypto, HSM, DLP, Data Discovery & Classification, Windows Endpoint Security (EDR, AV and other concepts) and Mobile Security.
- Identify gaps and deficiencies in the Bank’s security landscape and working with other architecture functions on defining strategy to address them.
- Deliver written Requirements Specification documents that describe solution-agnostic requirements in necessary and sufficient detail.
- Business-case development and increase the overall knowledge and awareness of secure products and services.
- Negotiate and challenge vendors to the best cover identified requirements, ensuring cost effectiveness of the designed solutions, and ensuring compliance with security standards during the process.
- Ensure that individual security solutions form an effective, holistic security mechanism.
- Maintain and prioritize features for product roadmaps, to support new demand and Service Management needs while ensuring conformity to regulatory environment.
- Actively participating in design of technical blueprints for the solution based on requirements from various stakeholders/ business partners including Business Customers, Compliance, Risk, IT Security and IT Architecture.
- Documenting the conceptual, physical and logical configuration of vendor products, in-house solutions and other technical components with necessary and sufficient detail.
- Provide technical product expertise for assigned products from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements and services to ensure ever growing value from product and services portfolio.
- Coordinating and working in a virtual environment/ team across two time zones. Supporting many projects simultaneously.
Your future colleagues
CSO Security Architecture Team covers key Enterprise and Security capabilities through divert programs including Endpoint Security, Cloud, M365 & other SaaS services, Network, Data Protection, Application Security, Identity & Access Management, Cyber Security Services (including the SOC), Physical Access and others. The team itself is not large but includes senior security architects and SMEs.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, IT Security, or related field (alternatively provable equivalent education and practical experience in this domain).
- Sound security knowledge in M365 and SaaS apps, Azure, Windows 11 Endpoint Security (EDR, AV, Defender, inTune), Mobile and Web App Security.
- Familiarity with Secure Browser concept.
- General knowledge of security in infrastructure, network, crypto, public/private clouds, Kubernetes and PQC (Post Quantum Cryptography).
- Detailed understanding in Security Architecture on enterprise level. At least 5 years of hands-on experience in an architecture role (security, enterprise, domain, or solution architecture).
- As a plus at least 5 years of systems security or engineering experience. An outstanding understanding of modern practices and trends in Enterprise, Cyber and IT security, technologies, and frameworks.
- Experience in successful utilization and integration of enterprise/security workflow platforms a must.
- Profound, detailed knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, strategies, processes, and methodologies, bringing a passion for architecture and software engineering excellence.
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills combined with good attention to details.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...