Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Your contribution to something big:
- Your main responsibility is to ensure the cyber security of our multi-product hybrid integration platform in the area of
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) across environments (enterprise, edge, private/public clouds)
- As part of the global EAI team, you lead the development of security concepts for the integration of new applications to enable the secure large-scale operation of Bosch’s IT products and solutions over their complete lifecycle
- Other important tasks are to consult developers, product owners and operation teams in your areas of expertise, perform risk and threat analyses as well as to suggest and prioritize remediation actions together with involved parties
- You actively help people to get an awareness of current threats and risks and how security best-practices and proposed measures help to prevent negative business impacts. It requires a close collaboration with the central IT security governance team and security service providers
- Overall, your goal is to improve the security posture of Bosch’s business-critical EAI infrastructure in a sustainable and effective way
What distinguishes you:
- Knowledge on authentication and authorization mechanisms (OAuth2/OIDC, SAML2, LDAP, mutual authentication, …) based on identity services such as ADFS, AD and AzureAD
- Experience in the proper usage of encryption standards such as TLS and its cipher suites (bonus points: PGP, SAP SNC, S/MIME, …)
- Ability to correctly handle asymmetric (private/public) and symmetric keys, especially in the context of X.509 certificates from internal and external PKIs
- Tool know-how to support in network analysis (wireshark, tcpdump, …), cryptography (openssl, keytool, …), etc.
- Familiarity with PaaS/IaaS technologies (VMs, OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker, …) and public clouds regarding security aspects
- In general, you have to have the willingness to constantly learn and evolve in a challenging environment together with a great tea
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...