Position description and career opportunities
Radio Frequency Software department is looking for a motivated Scrum Master. We are a part of Nokia Radio Frequency and Advanced Antennas organization. RF Software is responsible for creating radio products’ software for all radio access technologies, including LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
Scrum Master is mainly responsible for:
- supervising the progress of current sprint and taking actions when needed; ensuring timely realization of sprint content and high level of product quality
- facilitating Scrum events: backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily Scrum, review, retrospective
- providing directions and support for Product Owner and development teams around processes, operations and tools
- contributing to evolution of processes, focusing on software development efficiency
- proposing and leading improvement projects and initiatives
- working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- planning Scrum implementations within the organization
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
- very good understanding of principles of Agile software development
- very good knowledge of Scrum framework
- experience in estimation and task planning
- ability to pose far-reaching goals and achieving them step by step
- good experience in JIRA
- proven track record in team leading
- problem solving skill
- ability to influence without authority
- excellent communication skills
- servant style of leadership
- following the philosophy of Kaizen
- attention to details
- fluent English, both spoken and written
- professional Scrum Master II certificate
- Scaled Professional Scrum certificate
- knowledge about Nexus framework
- experience in scaled Scrum driven projects
- knowledge about other Agile Methodologies (DAD, SAFe, LeSS, Kanban)
- proven experience in programming or software testing
- experience in large and highly complex work environment
What we offer:
- variety of projects supporting different telecommunication technologies
- working on projects that are in early development phase
- opportunity to enhance your knowledge in modern mobile technologies
- working in an iterative development mode, using the best practices from agile and lean methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, CI)
- encouraging employees to bring their own ideas, as well as supporting their realization
- strong emphasis on learning on-the-job
- friendly work environment in a team of young engineers
- working in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause: „Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”/”I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj