Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As Scrum Master being part of our team, you will:
- understand Scrum Values and educate the teams and organization
- find and highlight areas requiring improvements within the team and organization
- engage in delivering a high quality product
- support the team to reach high level of self-organization and cross-functionality
- support continuous integration and continuous delivery
Your skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks (NEXUS, etc.)
- Open-minded and ability to think outside the box
- Fluent in spoken and written English
It would be nice if you also had:
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a similar subject
- Hands-on experience in software engineering and background in telecommunication technologies
- Analytical thinking, creativity in problem solving and carefulness
- Assertiveness, self-confidence
- Networking and communication skills in multi-site environment
- Well organized, committed and quality oriented team player
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...