Project and Program Management
Equinix is one of the fastest-growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we’re always looking for creative and progressive individuals who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries, spanning 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1,000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
Equinix makes the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. For this purpose, we hire talented individuals who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, experiment with new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We all share a passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
Job Summary: Are you passionate about driving the delivery of new products and services? Do you want to work with global product management and engineering teams? Do you thrive in an ever-changing environment and aren’t averse to working in a matrix organization? If you answered yes, then come join our Product team at Equinix! We are seeking driven individuals to be part of building up a strong Agile community within the Product organization. This position is new and will be crucial to facilitate digital transformation for our organization. Key responsibilities include leading scrum teams while fostering dialogue with stakeholders, and at the same time help design, train, facilitate events, and coach people in specific agile practices to achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
Join us and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry and enjoy a competitive package, great benefits, and a creative and diverse work environment.
- Serve as Scrum Master for one or more teams
- Help the Product Owner and Development Team achieve KPI goals including customer satisfaction
- Provide training and assistance for Product Owner on applying techniques of effective backlog management (items decomposition and splitting, prioritization, MVP definition, etc.)
- Foster an environment of self-organization and assist teams with finding their ideal operating model
- Facilitate ceremonies for Scrum Teams and teams-of-teams such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Standup, and Scrum-of-Scrums
- Facilitate refinement and estimation process performed by Product Scrum Teams as part of release/PI Planning
- Lead team to discover areas of improvement and drive action items to realize improvement goals
- Track and report execution metrics for Scrum Teams such as velocity, cycle time, and say/do ratio and consolidate for product/program-level view
- Shield Scrum Teams from external interruptions by managing inbound requests from stakeholders through defined processes ensuring the adherence to good agile practices
- Remove impediments and coach the Scrum Team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the Scrum Team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- 7+ years of program management experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master for enterprise software/cloud product development organizations
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework, Large Scale Scrum, Nexus, Disciplined Agile Delivery or other agile scaling frameworks
- Deep understanding of the enterprise software development lifecycle including agile transformations, DevOps mindset, and
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Excellent facilitation skills with a focus on achieving consensus when viewpoints diverge
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Understanding of methods to adjust team behaviors and actions to align with an agile mindset
- Ability to act as a servant leader for teams and lead without direct organizational authority
- Expertise in combining different agile methods in a practical way to maximize value for both Scrum Teams and the organization
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and the ability to stay focused as priorities and team needs change
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical field of study
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...