SAP Technical Development Manager (S/4)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big :
- Defines consistent system specific guidelines for the software development environment in alignment with central guidelines
- Assures compliance with central and derived system specific software development guidelines and conventions
- Trains & coaches software developers with regard to changes of software development guideline
- Assures code compliance and readiness with future outlook for HANA & S/4HANA implementations
- Ensures a consistent software development methodology
- Reduces the complexity and drives faster speed in software development
- Aligns the technical methodology with central guidelines
What distinguishes you:
- Several years of relevant professional experience in SAP software development/ architecture and SAP base technology (ABAP-OO, UI5 / Fiori)
- SAP development in large companies in an international context
- Graduation in IT or comparable qualification
- HANA certification is an asset
- Independent working style
- Engaged, convincing and strong presentation skills
- Ease in communication in English on daily basis
- Structured, conceptual and analytical thinking
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...