SAP Security and Authorizations Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
You contribution to something big:
- Development, implementation and improvement of authorizations concepts in SAP systems
- Authorizations & Role management in SAP systems
- Ensuring security compliance of authorizations concepts to both internal requirements and industry best practices
- Proactively identifying the improvement areas in SAP Security areas i.e. in both process and technical areas
- Consulting of internal customers in regards to SAP Security
- Conducting system checks and ensuring the necessary level of security is in place
What distingueshes you:
- Proactive attitude and a sense of responsibility
- Hands-on experience with Authorizations & Role management in SAP systems; experience with SoD analysis
- Experience in resolving various SAP Security and Authorizations issues
- Experience in SAP Security and Authorizations support processes
- Experience in project work
- IT-related education
- Both team player as well as being able to work independently
- Beneficial (not a must): Experience in S/4 HANA & FIORI / BW / HR systems would be considered as an advantage
- English language skills: fluent
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...