SAP Security Analyst
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Join our fast-growing team and build the team of SAP experts with us. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- In-depth analysis of the security events in the worldwide SAP Enviroment
- Daily security events monitoring and resolution
- Maintaining configuration for monitored SAP Systems in security area
- Defining and initiating appropriate security measures
- Regular review/optimize the monitoring of SAP system
- Creating security reports and metrics for management and auditor reviews
- Involvement in on-going SAP security projects
What distingueshes you:
- Very good analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP Basis/Security (Log Management, System Settings, Standard Users, ABAP Debugging, RFC Connections)
- SAP experience analyzing logs, events, identifying false and true positives
- Knowledge of security technologies (network, database, operating system)
- Knowledge of Business Analytical Tools (e.g. Qlik View, SPLUNK) would be and advantage
- Practical knowledge of any ticketing tool
- Good communication skills
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...