SAP Security Analyst
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Our department responsible for SAP Application security support entire Bosch group. We offer our internal customers professional security and compliance service for SAP R/3 and S/4 on-premise environment as well as for non-SAP applications.
This includes monitoring security parameters in real-time as well as providing advice on securing our systems.
- Collaborate with our international System Security Analyst team as a service owner
- Improvement and optimization of our security service
- Consulting and support of our Bosch customers in questions of SAP system security
- Safe-guarding of security parameters and legal compliance in SAP Applications (R/3 ABAP and Java stack and S/4)
- Cooperation with SAP basis team and role development team
- Coordination of a security expert team
- Very good analytical skills to check and define system security related processes
- Knowledge of SAP Basis/Security (Log Management, System Settings, Standard Users, ABAP Debugging, RFC Connections)
- Strong knowledge in IT security with focus of SAP security parameters
- Knowledge of security technologies (database, operating system) is beneficial
- Knowledge in SAP basis, transport management or role development is beneficial
- >2 years of experience in SAP, S/4 knowledge is beneficial
- Experience of auditing procedures and/or risk management and/or project management is desired
- Good communication in team and across hierarchies
- University degree in information technology, economics or similar
- Excellent English skills combined with intercultural communication skills
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...