SAP SD Team Lead
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Employees can work remotely
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
You will join the team of experienced SAP consultants and technical architects. We are looking for passionate IT individuals who want to take responsibility for managing a delivery of a set of products within SAP SD area.
Your contribution to something big:
- Taking ownership for a set of products, solutions and/or customers within SAP SD area.
- Cooperating with Business Teams and Process Experts counterparts to prioritize requirements and convert them into scheduled project timelines and deliverables
- Coordinating a team of SAP SD/ABAP consultants to convert project deliverables into functional/technical specifications, ABAP Developments, test phases, go-live schedules.
- Manage timely delivery of small IT activities and change requests.
- Lead daily meetings with consultants and weekly meetings with Business Teams. Report to Stakeholders and Sponsors
- Contribute with own SAP SD knowledge to deliver most optimized SAP SD solutions.
- Cooperate with other senior SAP SD experts and architects to design most efficient architecture options.
- Develop future Product Roadmaps and promote owned products among Business Teams community worldwide.
- Coordinate team to contribute to 3rd level support for owned products and assure smooth cooperation with 1st and 2nd level support teams.
What distinguishes you:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience in coordinating small/medium size teams. Project management knowledge would be a plus.
- Experience in work with distributed teams
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 5 years of SAP experience in at least 2 of the areas: SD Order Management, SD Distribution, SD Billing, SD Pricing, EDI Integration
- Willingness to concentrate on team coordination and product management tasks, with limited SAP SD hand-on work
- Very good English language
- Availability for traveling (e.g. twice per quarter to Germany)
- Willingness to work in office in Warsaw at least 20% of time
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...