SAP SD Functional Consultant
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
Being an integral part of SAP Application Support team and would be directly responsible for all SD functional project assignments.
- Completely take ownership of the support issues and tasks for SD world wide support project
- Being responsible for Root-Cause-Analysis for a given issue including suitable resolution
- Independently taking up the SD development tasks including concept building, prototyping, testing and implementation
- Being responsible for the coordination between the cross-module team and resolving any integration related issues
What distinguishes you:
- Having good experience on SAP Sales & Distribution module related configuration, design, testing, compliance & implementation
- Experience of at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project and AMS project
- Process knowledge and configuration of SD processes like third party sales, SD variant configuration, Make-To-Order /
- Make-To-Stock scenarios, Scheduling agreement, Shipment, packing, pricing, Outputs, Quote, Sale, Billing, Delivery, Transportation, Credit Mgmt. Should be able to adapt & handle Customized own development.
- Good knowledge in cross module topics of FICO, MM, WM, Service modules in terms of integration with SD module
Working Knowledge on interfaces ex: IDOC,EDI, File interface and preferably AIF framework
- ABAP debugging skills and fair knowledge on dictionary objects ex: Tables, data elements, maintenance transaction etc
- Well collaborating with key stakeholders – Business decision makers, customer IT on solution architecture and business development
- Good business process knowledge, consulting & communication skills
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...