SAP SD Consultant with German
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- First face to customer/key user, Response & Resolve Minor & Major Incidents
- Updates and Usage of Solution & Known error database
- Tracking & resolution of own tickets
- Providing the Best Industry Solutions part of Proactive Problem Management
- Preparing the Functional design document, testing the custom developments and ensure the requirement are met part of business requirements
- Co-ordinating with the technical team in realizing business requirements
- Being responsible to plan, and execute the Key user Training and User Acceptance testing
- Independently handling implementation projects in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live
What distinguishes you:
- At least 5 years of SAP SD experience
- Experience in at least 1 rollout/implementation and 2 Support projects
- Relevant Qualification and Domain expertise in Marketing & Sales
- Thorough knowledge on Sales Order Management, Logistic Execution, Pricing, Credit Management,
- Availability check, Revenue recognition, Credit/Debit Memo Processing, Sales Returns, Contracts, Scheduling
- Agreements, Free of charge delivery, Intercompany, STO, MTO, Billing, Consignment processing.
- In-depth E2E Business Process knowledge
- Experience in analyzing & identifying the issues in quick
- ITSM Incident / Problem / Request Management Process knowledge
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organization
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Associate should be able to travel
- Fluent knowledge of English, German B2 level
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...