SAP SD Consultant
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
You will join the team of experienced SAP consultants implementing and enhancing Sales and Distribution applications for multiple business divisions with wide variety of business processes:
Functional SD Consultant
- Coordinate requirements with process experts, deliver functional analysis and translate it into functional requirements in the area of SAP SD
- Implement agreed functionalities, contribute to functional and technical tests, support deployment to productive environments
- Coordinate technical development work by describing functional requirements, support development team to build the solution, verify technical aspects and propose improvements.
- Optionally: contribute to developments if programming skills are present
- System Integrator
- Contribute to integration with SAP GTS and/or eCommerce systems
- Exposure to current technologies, including ongoing SAP S/4 HANA implementations
What distinguishes you:
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 4 years of SAP experience in at least 2 of the areas: SD Order Management, SD Distribution, SD Billing.
- Willingness to contribute to ABAP Development tasks as coordinator of development team. ABAP Debugging skills, with possibility to contribute to ABAP developments if programming skills are present
- Knowledge of Foreign Trade, eCommerce integration and BADI/Enhancement Framework would be a plus.
- Systematic approach to requirement analysis and technical concept work
- Good interpersonal skills, experience with coordination of distributed teams of process experts and technical specialists.
- Very good English language
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in projects with new dimensional technologies like Block Chain, AI and IOT etc.
- Exposure on new dimension product offerings like C4C or Hybris, TM, EWM.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...