SAP SD Consultant
Wrocławska 43, 55-095 Mirków, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Your contribution to something big:
Independently handle Implementation, rollout and support projects in area of SAP SD in ECC as well as in S/4HANA
Interact with customers to capture requirement, and architect design, solution, and implement at customer location
Collaborate with offshore / Onsite team
Build Competency in new and future areas and develop the practise
Work as Subject matter Expert to provide direction and resolve issues in complex projects
Collaborating and coordinating with pre-sales and customers for Requirement analysis and solution design and Bids
What distinguishes you:
- Should have at least 8 to 10 years of SAP SD and Logistic experience, with minimum 2 large end-toend Implementation with client facing role, 2 to 3 Medium E2E implementation and have executed support projects with exposure on upgrade and rollout
- Should have hands on experience in implementing S/4HANA sales with good understanding of integration to new embedded TM, PPDS, EWM.
- Good understanding of Embedded Analytics in S/4HANA.
- Should have experience working with global customers having operations in multiple countries
- Collaborating and coordinating with pre-sales, and operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements and craft and present solutions / technical inputs that satisfy those requirements
- Should have hands on experience in modelling and delivering solutions in the area of digital supply chain
- Should have executed at least one S/4HANA Conversion project.
- Should possess hands on exposure on one or two cross module like CS, MM, PS etc.
- Should have done delivery audits with a view to assess quality of solution and highlight possible improvements, relevant to the O2C Value chain
- Should have thorough knowledge on Interface (ALE/EDI/IDOC), Logistic Execution, Pricing, Taxation, Credit Management, Availability check, Batch management, HU Management, Sales Returns, Free of charge delivery, Intercompany, STO, Billing, with ABAP debugging skills is required
- Should have very good cross module integration exposure
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and a very good ability to interact with and command the respect of customers
- Fluent in German and English language
- Domain expertise in Sales and Distribution preferably in manufacturing / automotive sector Desired or
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in projects with new dimensional technologies like Block Chain, AI and IOT etc.
- Exposure on new dimension product offerings like C4C or Hybris, TM, EWM.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...