SAP S/4 HANA MM Senior Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all acrossthe globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Being a part of the S/4 HANA development core team for the template consumer products trade (CPT)
- Supporting projects & services out of the central IT for our internal customers / business units.
- Consulting the business units during the design and implementation of the new S/4 HANA solution template CPT
- By providing your technical and process expertise you are actively supporting the template creation for P2P process chain
- Closely corporating with our governance departments in order to develop target oriented solutions
- Participating/driving in requirement engineering discussions with business units and translate business requirements into S/4 HANA functional solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solutions.
- Configuring, customizing and executing proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solution in S/4 HANA.
- Identifying, documenting and performing functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution.
- Acting as a consulting bridge between the business functions and the technical team and also coordinate and integrate with other related process teams (FI,SD,LE ..) for implementation of end to end process chain.
What distinguishes you:
- About 7+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with SAP MM Purchasing & Procurement
- Strong SAP Skills (solution capabilities and business process configurations) in Contract Management, Strategic Sourcing, Service Procurement and Plan Driven Procurement business scenarios
- Experience with full lifecycle implementation of SAP with P2P functional consulting (S/4 HANA preferred)
- Personality: willingness to learn, entrepreneurial mindset, creative, pro-active, independent, strong analytical skills, passionate, flexible, innovative, assertive, convincing, team player, reliable,
- willing to go the extra-mile when needed
- Working style: customer-oriented, target-oriented, challenging status quo, collaborative, analytical, structured, strategic vision
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...