Job ID: 626737BR
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design,build and administration of SAP authorisations role creation and maintenance in SAP Profile Generator Supporting and enhancing SAP GRC workflow configuration, access control management configuration and Firefighter workflow setup, SOD conflict mitigation Working in accordance with the incident, problem and change management processes in the authorisation’s domainRole definition, creation and maintenance based on business requirement s,Requirements gathering, design, development, testing and implementation of authorisation activities,Ongoing support, development and maintenance of SAP Fiori solutionsSAP application security testing and problem resolution.
- Experience of supporting user access across multiple SAP modules and SAP systems (ECC, BW, S4 Hana, MDG, BTP, GRC, SLT),The ability to coordinate and work with peers and cross functional team (Functional. Developers, BASIS, etc.)
Benefits for you
- Kyndryl Poland are proud to be certified this year by “Mamo Pracuj” foundation as Parents Friendly Employer.
- In joining Kyndryl Poland you will work for a diverse company that invests in your future and join a team culture that amplifies learning, and development agility.
- Kyndryl has a flexible working policy. Depending on the position there are a number of options including some home working opportunities. These ensure a better balance and improved flexibility both inside and outside of work for you.
- Plus, we offer many other cultural and environmental benefits to our employees. From an agile office space with games room, to team dinners and seasonal gifts. As well as Charity, ESG initiatives and focus groups, where our employees co-create our new company culture strongly based on their personal feedback and sentiments.
- Our employees enjoy varying other options too: utilizing our Employee Assistance Program (with online consultants in law, tax, life events, psychology); opting in for the Retirement pension plan; using their company mobile for private use; and we have a Cafeteria platform, with Kyndryl benefits points.
- Of course, you can also take advantage of other great offerings:
- Private health card
- Life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Discounts for Kyndryl employees
- A wide range of benefit options for parents and children
- Sports activities and team events
- Free language courses & many personal development possibilities
- Employee referral program
- Mindfulness and Yoga Classes
- These are just a part of the initiatives and opportunities available to you, as we continuously develop as an Employer of Choice.
- We are looking forward to seeing you join us!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
What you’ll need:
- The ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- SAP GRC and Fiori authorizations skills.
- Role management.
- User management and Transport management skills.
- The working knowledge of authorization traces and authorizations error reports.
- ServiceNow and SAP Solution Manager experience.
- Strong organizational.
- multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- The desire to improve the current solution.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- A University degree or relevant experience.
- Hands-on SAP Security support and configuration experience.
- An understanding of SAP Authorization concept (Single/Composite roles and role derivation).
- SAP security technical skills.
- covering the main functional areas and Basis components.
- An understanding of key business process risks.
- Awareness of Information Security principles.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Systems Management Specialist
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y110) Kyndryl Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. Z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Kyndryl od pierwszego dnia istnienia liczy ponad 90.000 ekspertów na całym świecie. W Polsce tworzymy zespół kilku tysięcy ekspertów w naszych biurach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Katowicach i Krakowie. Kyndrylsi projektują, tworzą, modernizują oraz zarządzają systemami technologicznymi o znaczeniu krytycznym, na...