SAP S/4 Architect (SD/LE)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- You are part of the team who will be designing and implementing solution in the area of SD/LE on S/4Hana
- You are part of the cross-functional solution team „Sales logistics” in the Automotive Aftermarket area of the Robert Bosch Group
- You shape the future of commercial architecture & development in the area sales logistics in order to enable innovative business models
- You provide guidance/mentorship and best practice to the ERP Development teams in the solution cluster
- You collaborate closely with other IT architects and align the enterprise strategy with the business objectives
What distinguishes you:
- Several years of experience as a functional/lead Consultant with SAP SD/LE modules
- Experience in S/4Hana
- Good business knowledge about the developed/developing architecture
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, such as servant leadership, facilitation, collaboration and negotiation
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals
- In-depth expertise in software, hardware and systems engineering
- Organizational, project and program management planning skills
- Fluency in English
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...