SAP Identity and Access Management Specialist
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Access Management for Application Owner and fulfillment of operative SAP Access Management tasks
- Ensuring compliance of the Access management guideline and support the organization by role- and user cleansing
- Operation of Identity management tool for checking and approving requests, support in ticketing process
- Configuration of risk management tool in SAP applications
- Conducting and organizing tool-based detective controls activities (concerning roles and assignments)
- Advisory and support of internal customers within Access Management
- Fulfilling Bosch Central Directives
What distinguishes you:
- Basic experience with SAP and MS Excel is mandatory
- Taking responsibility, structured and result-oriented thinking and acting towards internal customers
- Strong in communication, self-motivated and able to work in a team and learning new things
- Openness and flexibility to company dynamics
- Very good written and spoken English
- University / college degree in business and/or information technology
- Experience in SAP authorization environment and VBA programming is nice to have but not mandatory
- German language skills nice to have but not mandatory
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...