SAP FI Consultant S/4 HANA (Cash/Treasury Management)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Gathering business requirements and translates them into specifications
- Implementation of S4 HANA @ Bosch
- Driving the definition and implementation of designed solutions
- Business interfacing role in regards with SAP FI solutions and services
- Driving the implementation, standardization, simplification and integration process of ERP technologies considering the defined roadmap
- Defining solution scope of change requests
- Managing the end user adoption and business process support after Go-Live
- Ensuring integration of SAP FI solutions across functions in running IT products
- System consultant in projects for the Bosch central sector finance worldwide
What distinguishes you:
- At least 4 years of functional experience with SAP FI – including but not limited to solution development, change request management, end user support and training
- Experience in environment S/4 Hana especially in following areas: Cash Management and/or Treasury Managemnt
- Proven record of being involved in full-cycle projects in the field SAP FI
- Strong understanding of the financial processes and procedures (e.g. assets accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.)
- Expertise with mapping business requirements into IT specifications
- Experience within SAP FI global scope projects (being part of international teams)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Experience within UX in IT product/projects
- Excellent English
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...