SAP EWM Consultant for Bosch Mobility
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Our global expert network develops, rolls-out and supports cross-divisional solutions within the Bosch Business Mobility Sector with outstanding user friendliness.
- We strive for lean processes and best in class standards and are in the middle of the digital transformation for Bosch Mobility including the move to SAP S/4.
- You will coordinate and facilitate process standardization with other Process Experts, Process Managers and the Bosch inhouse IT departments.
- As a member of the S/4 transformation program, you will shape the future processes for all Bosch Mobility entities in the area of logistics execution. This includes the definition of workbooks, testing and releasing of the processes and developments and the hand-over to the rollout project teams.
- You will consult, train and guide the Bosch process experts as well as the key users in the plants on their way from the current SAP R/3 application landscape towards S/4HANA. In addition, you will continuously support and consult them for process incidents once live on the new applications.
What distinguishes you:
- At least 4 years of functional experience with SAP EWM and the interface processes to the connected process areas –including but not limited to deep process knowledge, understanding of customizing, several years of consulting and rollout experience, test management and user support and training
- Good competence concerning warehouse management solutions in automotive industry
- Ability to coordinate a larger number of requirements and project activities, considering schedules and priorities
- Team-player, self-organized, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- Analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel for international projects
- Broad opportunities for development in Process consulting work
- Joining and driving the Bosch Mobility SAP S/4HANA implementation right from its start
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...