SAP Controlling Consultant (Bosch Business Mobility)
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Today we are supporting approximately 4500 users in 150 locations.
- Our backbone is a suite of processes in controlling, financial and management accounting using SAP R/3 as the main IT tool.
- We are currently preparing for the transition from SAP R/3 to S/4 HANA. Same time we are challenging our processes to design state of the art solutions.
- You will become an integral part of our team of 45 process experts around the globe. Work closely with our more than 300 key users to understand the customer requirements, align them with corporate needs and provide IT solutions.
- Besides ERP software we are as well developing, rolling out and supporting BOT and data analytics tools. Taking Controlling to the next level.
- Standardized processes along with scalable IT solutions are our main success criteria. With your expertise in profitability analysis, management accounting and controlling of cost and profit centers you are the right fit to our team. Shaping the future together as the core between customers, corporate and IT
What distinguishes you:
- University degree plus professional experience (> 5 years) in operative controlling of a global industrial company or financial business analyst / consultant in the automotive industry
- Expert in SAP R/3 (modules CO, CO-PA, EC-PCA) and ideally S/4 HANA plus knowledge in automation and analytics tools (e.g. BI, SAC, Automation Anywhere, Celonis, Alteryx, etc.)
- Profound knowledge in IFRS plus local GAAP of one EU country
- Good communication and presentations skills in English, preferably German and one more language.
- Self-organized and focused with strong analytical skills to develop fresh ideas and provide customer solutions
- First experience in project management
- Team player and open communicator through virtual collaboration tools as well as in person
- Drive changes actively and turn problems into solutions
- You are an integral part of a global network of process and IT experts
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...