SAP BW Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Works with other teams to establish a design, technology, product development and strategy
- Helping develop product features that will serve the needs of our user while meeting overall business targets
- Taking part and coordination in all phases of our development process
- Consulting and communicating with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the product meets expectations
What distinguishes you:
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position
- Relevant university degree (e.g. Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business management, Industrial Engineer or similar qualifications)
- Excellent knowledge SAP BW (BW modelling objects, ETL process, LSA, interfaces for data acquisition)
- Good knowledge ABAP (Start/End/Expert Routines, Customer exits, BAdIs)
- Knowledge in one or more of the following processes is beneficial: Sales and Distribution (SD) and/or Controlling (CO)
- Knowledge in SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BO Crystal Reports will be taken as plus
- Knowledge in HANA will be taken as plus
- Analytical and structured working approach, customer and result oriented
- High initiative and ability to work independently
- Proactive communication style, comfortable with online meetings
- English (fluent in spoken and written), German (will be considered as plus)
- Willingness to travel – mainly to Germany (about 20%)
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...