SAP Application Specialist
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Functional Consultant for SAP Business Partner Screening (SAP BPS)
- Maintenance of quality and production environments
- Data quality activities
- Business partner screening operations
- Engineering support including troubleshooting and debugging
- Close collaboration with application architect and technical leaders in an international team
- Application upgrades
- Participation in a IT infrastructure and application projects
- Collaboration with international consultants and developers from Poland, Germany, India
- Other research and ad hoc activities
What distinguishes you:
- Experience with system configurations and monitoring
- Basic experience in SAP base technology (ABAP-OO, UI5 / Fiori, BADI)
- Familiar with XML/JSON, web services
- Knowledge/ experience in SAP BASIS relevant areas would be considered an advantage
- Basic programming skills (any language, ABAP would be ideally) would be considered an advantage
- User Management, Authorizations and Roles, IdM
- Interfaces configurations (RFC, WebServices)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and general computer literacy
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Basic German knowledge would be considered as advantageAdditional Information
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...