Salesforce Lab – paid internship (developers’ path)
Wymiar czasu pracy:
Gdańsk, Katowice, Kraków, Łódź, Poznań, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Warszawa, Wrocław
Who are we looking for?
- students of min. third year of bachelor’s / engineering and master’s studies and graduates of an IT studies
- more experienced candidates who want to change their career path are also very welcome!
- people communicating freely in English (min B2)
- people available at least 30 hours a week in case of the permanent work
- people who know the basics of object-oriented programming
- people who know the basics of database languages
- people who would you like to gain knowledge in the field of configuration and programming in Salesforce under specialist’s supervision
- people wanting to stay in Deloitte Digital after the Lab
– What do Coca Cola, Aston Martin and Metallica have in common?
– All of them use Salesforce!
Learn to create new systems by combining built-in possibilities of the Salesforce platform with your own components, under Deloitte expert’s supervision.
Duration of the internship:
- 20 working days (40 hours a week) – Warsaw
- Dates of the program – 15/02 – 14/03/2022
- Most probably, majority of the workshops will be held online. If possible, you may be asked to come to our Warsaw office for the first & last day of our programme. We will keep you updated!
What Salesforce is about?
Sign up to Trailhead and discover fun way to find out! Collect the badges and start honing your skills even before the Lab.
Trailhead | The fun way to learn (salesforce.com)
What your future role will be?
In the group of like-minded people, you learn the practical aspects of creating a solution in Salesforce. Experienced consultants guide you through the system. You work on a business case and – at the end – present your project. If you impress your audience, you are invited to join Deloitte Digital team.
What we offer:
- You will see how IT can be used in business
- You will have the chance to experience the practical knowledge of global IT solutions and combine it with the theory from university
- You will get to know dedicated to Salesforce platform language – Apex
- You will learn how to use the query languages – SOQL and SOSL
- You will immediately deploy what you learnt and design your own solutions
- You will receive salary
- You will meet Deloitte consultants and see how their work is like
- The best people will receive a job offer in a creative, experienced, dynamic, cheerful team
- You will meet some new people; it will be fun and you will definitely not be bored 🙂
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
In order to provide real business benefits to our clients, Salesforce team helps forecast and formulate Customer Relationship Management strategies and marketing activities, as well as implement jointly developed technological solutions in the form of applications in the Salesforce Cloud.
We accompany our clients on strategy to analysis of business requirements to implementation and training of future users, and support them after implementation. We skillfully combine knowledge of industry processes with deep expert knowledge in the field of cloud software platforms.
Thanks to our extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, solution architecture and global partnership with Salesforce, we provide the most innovative solutions that help in an efficient business transformation.
We want our recruitment process to be fast and transparent. Only selected candidates will be contacted (these who pass formal check) by the recruitment team.
- You will receive an invitation to complete online tests (English and technical test on Codility) usually within one week after submitting application form.
- You will be asked to complete tests within one week, as well as additional online survey.
- Only candidates with best results & meeting our formal requirements will be contacted by HR team.
- You will have a short video interview with one of our Hiring Managers (around 30 minutes)
- If everything goes well – you will be invited for the workshops!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację