Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Salesforce Platform Apex development (incl. asynchronous Apex: Schedulable, Batch Jobs, Queueable, Future)
- Integration: Apex Callouts to Rest and SOAP Webservices (incl. WSDL handling), Named Credentials
- Salesforce Platform Trigger development (incl. best practices)
- Consulting of other Junior developers and internal customers
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (Gitflow-based development process).
- Being up to date on developments, technology trends and innovation
What distinguishes you:
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Developer in large projects, ideally with a multi-national user / business base
- Certified Salesforce developer (Platform Developer I)
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT.. ) is a plus.
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment
- At least basic understanding of declarative development: Data Modeling, Access & Authorization, Lightning Record Pages, Page Layouts
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...