Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards
- Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, profiles, …
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues and working with diverse user groups
- Assists in conducting training for new features and help with roll-out
- Manage mass imports of data
- Help with QA during projects and/or guide User Acceptance Testing
- Help with deployments (in a Github environment) and work towards continuous integration.
What distinguishes you:
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in large projects, ideally with a multi-national user / business base
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.)
- Analytical business process development skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...