Sales Transactions Coordinator
Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Sales Transactions Coordinator
Equinix is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Transactions Coordinator to join our Sales Support department in our Warsaw Office.
- Works basic, small and medium transactional requests with minimal direction
Cooperate with Sales, Sales Support Associates and other internal teams in daily basis when working on quotes
- Maintains the ability to work all transactional requests from Sales, Sales Support Associates and other internal teams within established SLO’s
- Responsible for small project work in addition to their primary responsibilities
- Ensures that all requests are processed accurately as per the request
- Is required to investigate data issues related to specific transactions
Document Routing Administration
- Manages, routes, and supervises all Sales documents, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Quotes, Master Service Agreements
- Ensures that all documents that require countersignature are routed to the appropriate signer for booking and SOX compliance
- Experience in Customer Support Organization / Sales Support Organization / Order Management
Siebel, Salesforce, Excel expertise is a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to expertly communicate and get along with all levels of internal customers
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Time management skills
- Proficiency in English – written and verbal
- Any additional languages would be an asset
What we offer:
The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneer spirit. We offer you :
- Full time job agreement
- Competitive salary and benefits (including VIP medical coverage)
- Pre-paid lunch cards
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Training package to further master your hard as well as soft skills
- Office in Warsaw city centre
If you are interested working in an international, fast pace and continuously changing environment, have strong customer service focus, ability to make structure in complex situations, ability to juggle multiple priorities and want to develop your professional career in Equinix, please do not hesitate to apply
We look forward to meeting you!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...