Sales Compensation Analyst
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) operates International Business Exchange (IBX) data centers offering businesses a place to reliably run their operations and securely exchange critical information in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Every day, without compromise, the people who control the world’s most valued information assets place their trust in us, leveraging our insight, expertise and world-class service to protect and connect what matters to them most – their information.
Description of Position
As a Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be reporting to the Director, Sales Operations & Analytics. The role is a critical one within the EMEA Sales Operations team as the EMEA sales teams continue to grow. We have a culture of sales success within Equinix and our Sales Compensation Programme is as an essential part of our sales strategy and management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Would you like to work in an international and innovative organization? Are you passionate about Sales Compensation? Would you like to be creative in setting up new processes for EMEA Sales teams and the Sales Operations organization? The Sales Compensation Analyst role supports the end-to-end Sales Compensation process as part of a team of four analysts, and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Sales Compensation system (Xactly Incent) administration.
- Be part of a team producing payroll reports for 16 territories to pay more than 300 EMEA Reps, for review by Director, and production of high payments report.
- Spot checking of input data, and liaison with offshore resource and SFDC Operations to ensure data accuracy.
- Calculation and review of core plan components and SPIFF payments.
- Reconciliation of paid amounts to Xactly Incent system data to ensure accuracy and visibility at all times.
- Data input into Sales Compensation System for Individual Goal Sheet process for existing Sales team and for new hires.
- Maintenance of SFDC Issue Tracker queue of commission queries ensuring Issues are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Engaging and communicating with people across the business to ensure a detailed understanding of the Sales compensation structure, policies and processes.
- Identifying opportunities to continuously improve the Sales Compensation process including changes to systems or processes, supporting the business in implementing these solutions.
- Organising training and support for all Sales Managers and their teams to understand processes and reports.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess previous experience of working in a Commissions Analyst Role, experience using Xactly Incent will be a strong advantage.
- Have strong mathematical ability, to be able to replicate system calculations manually to verify accuracy.
- Have a strong working knowledge of MS Excel to manipulate data.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, time management and organisational skills.
- Have an up to date passport and ability to travel intermittently.
- Be highly adept at problem solving.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and growing organisation.
Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties to meet ongoing organisational needs.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...