RPA/IPA Automation Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Developing and configuring automation processes as per defined requirements,
- Developing new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles of Automation, that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand,
- Collaborating with various experts, technical & functional teams, to assess, design, deploy and manage automation use-cases,
- Reviewing other automation projects and providing professional feedback,
- Performing Proof of Concepts to help the business, and recognizing the feasibility of an automated solution,
- Enforcing design and coding standards, policies and procedures,
- Ensuring documentation is well maintained,
- Working collaboratively with clients, test teams during the product test and UAT phases, to fix assigned bugs with quality,
- Providing Operations and Support to the existing processes by resolving customer issues within defined SLA’s,
- Reporting status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis,
- Improving skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Experience with implementing end to end RPA solution using Microsoft Power Platform and/ Automation Anywhere,
- In-depth knowledge of Automation Framework to guide customers from idea to implementation,
- Experience with evaluating business requirements to drive the best fit architecture,
- Good understanding and hands on experience on ETL tools, to extract data considering an API first approach, modify SQL queries etc.,
- Experience with programming languages (preferably Python),
- Good understanding of a API first driven modular system architecture,
- Understanding development methodology and software lifecycle,
- English B2.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...