Risk, Legal & Compliance
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in the Market Risk Data Management & Risk Reporting team. The successful candidate will join the Risk DM – Market Risk Data Management & Risk Reporting function in Poland.
The role involves:
- Validate Input Data like risk sensitivities and Calculated Output data like VAR, IRC etc. by performing variance and impact analysis, understanding models and methodologies, portfolio analysis, market moves etc.
- Prepare and publish Market Risk reports to risk managers and front office with required level of analysis
- The role involves supporting US market risk report preparation including addressing Risk Managers queries around reporting, data quality issues
- Perform enhanced due diligence for risk validation process in timely manner
- Contribute/ assist in development and testing of reports using Qlik and other applications covering Trading Desks, Business Lines and Legal Entities
- To participate in the roll out of enhancements in risk systems, processes and data feeds as well as contributing/ assisting in various tactical and strategic projects and
- Working closely with the Business, IT Departments, Controllers, Operations and your counterparts in other regions.
- To participate in the roll out of enhancements in risk systems, processes and data feeds.
- Important: As the role is required to support US risk reporting process, the candidate is required to work from 1.00 pm Poland time.
Your future colleagues
The function is located across all major locations and is responsible for:
- Market Risk information management & reporting
- Credit Risk information management & reporting
- Operational Risk information management and reporting
- Managing development and implementation of risk and finance systems
- Regulatory change and coordination, establishing policies covering market risk, credit risk, operational risk and finance
Within Risk DM, this opening is in Market Risk Data Management & Risk Reporting team, which comprises of approximately 80 staff. The team has presence in Mumbai and Poland locations. The team has the responsibility for end-to-end process to ensure completeness of underlying risk data, perform input data and calculated output validation checks (Level 2 & 3 checks) and preparation / distribution of Market Risk reports for risk measures such as VAR, ERC and IRC.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Strong product and risk knowledge from at least 2-3 years’ proven experience in an investment banking environment.
- Basic understanding of Market Risk with control mind-set, proven analytical skills, basic knowledge of various financial products / asset classes.
- Graduate in Finance/Statistics/Economics/Science / Mathematics
- Completed or currently taking the CFA or FRM qualifications would be desirable
- Familiarity with Excel VBA, Python, Tableau, Qlik
- Basic understanding of financial and their Greeks relation to financial products and derivatives used in the calculation of various risk measures, market risk methodologies, VAR etc.
- Outstanding communication skills. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...