Risk Analyst, Officer
Category: Compliance, Risk and Legal
Job ID: R-730407
Supporting business units across the corporation, the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) division within SS Corporation establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies, guidelines and limits, and assists executive and business level management with minimalizing operational, market, credit legal, regulatory and other risks to the company.
The Credit Risk Analyst will have responsibility for conducting comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis of funds, investment advisors and sovereign counterparties.
As Risk Analyst you will
- Convert data into information under end-to-end processes that may include amongst others: analyzing risk information to produce risk related analytics, reports, scenarios, performing various other ad-hoc analysis, etc.
- Proactively monitor and report on market and other developments impacting assigned counterparties
- Collaborate with Senior Managers in supporting the business areas with guideline changes, timely analytical needs and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Participate in or lead a variety of departmental risk management project as assigned
- Oversight of the complex ERM processes followed by required analyses that may include: analyzing risk information to produce risk related analytics, reports, scenarios, performing various other Ad-hoc analysis, etc;
- Automate Credit Risk processes, working with risk officers, IT, and other project team members in several global sites to define process and technology targets;
- Proactively support process improvements as well as innovations opportunities;
- Develop via process delivery and reengineering;
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to those with whom there are direct management responsibilities and others as determined appropriate;
- Go extra mile, drive and inspire others in delivering quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Efficiently plan and allocate resource to make things done.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment and collaborate on time sensitive credit approval requests
- Very good self and team time management skills;
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills as well as task hierarchy set up skills.
- Ability to learn quickly on new product lines and technology platforms;
- Front-office mentality and culture;
- Appetite to know unknown, search and find;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree Finance or Business related degree;
- 5+ years of risk management in a global financial institution
- Fluency in English;
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...