Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie. Dział Płac firmy Franklin Templeton Investments Poland obecnie poszukuje kandydatów zainteresowanych pracą na stanowisku Specjalista ds. płac.
Retail Marketing Executive (EMEA)
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
The EMEA Marketing Team drives regional marketing initiatives for the EMEA region, including the implementation of strategic, tactical, thematic and product launch campaigns. The team consists of the Retail Marketing Manager EMEA and the Digital Marketing Manager EMEA located in Frankfurt/Germany, the Operational Marketing Manager EMEA located in Madrid/Spain as well as the European Marketing Team located in Poznan.
The Retail Marketing Executive (EMEA) will support the Retail-/and Digital Marketing Manager in EMEA in the development and execution of clear, consistent and impactful regional tactics for the EMEA retail business. The main focus of this position will be around the development, communication and management of the implementation of marketing tactics for regional priority products and themes as well as the support of ad-hoc marketing material, such as sales presentations, sales ideas, and other tactical initiatives.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of Retail marketing Executive?
- Overseeing assigned communication projects to ensure regional competitive content, quality, proper execution, and timely completion
- Liaise with in-house designers to create online and offline marketing material
- Partner with local marketing to customize materials
- Complete ad-hoc marketing projects (e.g. sales material)
- Conduct regular updates to materials as needed.
- Provide ongoing communications support
- Review materials and communications for regulatory compliance
- Coordinate routing of material
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
Education, knowledge and experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (in related field preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in related field
- Asset management industry experience critical
- Fluent English; additional EMEA language skills are a plus
- Knowledge of EMEA retail fund markets, competition and best practice as well as industry rules, guidelines, and standards are required
- Understanding of the digital marketing channels- email marketing, social media marketing, display advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
Demonstrated track record of success in marketing initiatives, including:
- Cross-media campaign planning and execution, ideally across multiple markets
- Management prospecting and servicing marketing materials (e.g., sales stories, product messaging of USP, engaging content creation) and production
- Ability to write for different mediums (e.g., media, advertising, Web) to ensure consistent messaging
- Interaction with compliance to ensure materials adhere to established policies, procedures, and controls in place for audit purposes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask several projects at once
- Proficiency at prioritization
- Ability to adhere/respond to established time frames and schedules
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with cross-functional and multi-channel teams
- Familiarity with working for large organization and being a part of a global team with resources positioned globally
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.